This policy applies to all services offered by the John Wayne Cancer Foundation and John Wayne Enterprises, LLC, including the websites johnwayne.com, jwstockandsupply.com, and johnwayne.org. It does not apply to:
- partners or affiliates with separate privacy policies that do not incorporate and adopt this policy;
- the information and data collection and use policies of other companies and organizations that may advertise our services or use our logos and trademarks;
- the services of other companies, organizations, or individuals, including those that may use our logos and trademarks, be displayed to you in search results, or be linked from our websites or services.
What personally identifiable information of yours is collected through the Site;
Who collects such information;
How such information is used;
With whom your information may be shared;
What rights and choices you have regarding collection, correction, use and distribution of your information;
What kind of security procedures are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under our control; and
How you can correct any inaccuracies in your information.
1. The Information We Collect
When you register or create an account to use some of our features or services, we collect your first and last name, and email address. You can update or correct this information at any time by accessing your account. Should you make a purchase from us, we will collect your first and last name, email address, shipping address, and credit card information.
We use “cookie” technology to collect additional website usage data and to improve your experience. A cookie is a small data file that is transferred to your computer’s hard disk. We may use both session cookies and persistent cookies to better understand how you interact with our Web site(s), to monitor usage and Web traffic, and to customize and improve your experience. Most Internet browsers automatically accept cookies. You can instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the Web sites you visit. It is possible some of our features may not function properly if you disable cookies.
We also employ third party services that may collect certain non-personally identifiable information when you visit our site(s), such as the type of browser you are using, the type of operating system you are using, and the domain name of your Internet service provider. We use the non-personally identifiable information to improve the design and content of our site(s) and to enable us to personalize your experience. We also may use this information in the aggregate to analyze site usage, as well as to offer you products, programs, or services.
The Site is not directed to children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect any information from such persons. If you become aware that your child has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. How Your Information is Used
We use the information described above to communicate with you, to process purchase transactions, and to customize your experience when using our Web site(s).
4. Your Rights and Choices
We respect your rights concerning the information we collect and use. If you are within the borders of the EU at the time we process your information, or if our relationship is subject to the laws of other jurisdictions that may so specify, you have the right to:
be informed about our collection, use, and stewardship of your personal data;
- access your personal data we may have collected;
- rectify issues related to our collection, use, or stewardship of your personal data;
- erasure of your personal data within our control;
- restrict our processing of your personal data;
- obtain your personal data from us in a data portable format;
- object to our use of your personal data if it is inconsistent with the primary purpose for which it was collected; and
- to object to being subject to decisions made by us based solely on the automated processing of your personal data.
You may choose not to use the portions or features of our site(s) that collect personally identifiable information. You may take technological steps to limit the non-personally identifiable information we collect. You may take legal action to prevent our disclosure of your information in response to a third party request, court order, or subpoena.
6. Communicating With Us About Your Information
To access the personally identifiable information that the Site has collected about you, to correct factual errors in such information, to update your information, to terminate your account, or to exercise any of the rights discussed in Paragraph 4 above, please send an email to email@example.com. To protect your privacy and security, we will take reasonable steps to help verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
8. Entire Agreement
Effective November 15, 2019