- We are following the protocols set by the City of Fort Worth and do not require masks for entry.
Where can I buy tickets?
- Avoid the line and purchase tickets online here. Please note there is a service fee. If you do not make your allotted ticket time, please check in at the front desk upon arrival and our staff will accommodate you.
What if i miss my allotted ticket time?
- No problem! If you do not make your allotted time, please see the front desk when you arrive at the exhibit and our staff will accommodate you.
is this a traveling exhibit?
- John Wayne: An American Experience is permanently located in the Fort Worth Stockyards.
Where are you located?
- We are located in the Historic Exhibits Building in the Fort Worth Stockyards next to the Cowtown Coliseum and across the street from Mule Alley.
When are you open?
- Monday – Sunday 9am – 6pm
- Not open on Thanksgiving or Christmas.
- Every Friday and Saturday we will be open until 7pm through Labor Day Weekend (September 4th)
Where should I park?
- Find more information on parking in the Fort Worth Stockyards here
Do you offer any discounts?
- Kids 5 & under free
- Youth 6 through 12 $16.95
- Military discounts available in store
- Please contact us if you have a group event and we will get back to you on prices.
- Yes! We welcome all ages to come and learn about John Wayne’s legacy!
Food & Drinks
- Food and Drinks are not allowed in the exhibit.
Can I take photos?
- We welcome and encourage you to take photos in the exhibit without flash, make sure to tag us on social media!
- Please note: no tripods, selfie sticks, video cameras (phones and small point & shoot cameras are fine), or A/V equipment allowed in the exhibit.
How long does it take to tour the museum?
- The exhibit takes about an hour to tour but feel free to go at your own pace.
- Yes, we are ADA compliant.
Luggage in to museum?
- As of right now, there is no place to store luggage in the exhibit so please plan accordingly before you arrive.